We understand these are quite sensitive & uncertain times for everyone. We want to assure our clients that their health & safety are of utmost importance to us. We are taking all the required & recommended precautions & measures including:
- constant disinfection of all our equipments
- hand hygeine between patient appointments
- appropriate & timely hand sanitizer use by admin & physiotherapist staff
- hand sanitizer is available at the front desk & waiting area which we request all patients to use prior to & after your physio consult
- regular disinfection of all common areas use
- face masks worn by physiotherapist at all times during patient consult
In addition we are also constantly keeping ourselves up to date with all recent recommendations from federal or/& state authorities & Australian Physiotherapy Association regarding day to day changes that may affect physiotherapy services provides. Please feel free to ask any queries that you may have & we would be happy to answer them at our best.
All allied health businesses in Victoria (including physiotherapy) can continue providing services & are encouraged to do so. Physiotherapy is considered as an essential service at this stage. We continue to monitor any changing situations closely & we can assure that we will provide our clients with any advice or/and any guidance as is or if it changes.